PTG M177.2 High Flow Carbon Airbox System
We are proud to provide the biggest and best airboxes for your M177 LS2 powered AMG.
Designed utilizing 3D scan technology and produced completely in aerospace level "prepreg" carbon fiber and hard anodized billet aluminum, these satin finished carbon airboxes are a zero restriction intake system that have substantial gains on vehicles from stock to our PTG-X 1,300HP package.
The M177.2 High Flow Carbon Airbox System utilizes a single panel filter that has a 90% larger surface area than the two stock filters. In testing, the very large panel style filter provides faster spool times and a more laminar air flow compared to a cone style filter. Not to mention, all electronics use OEM calibration strategies so you will not have any check engine lights when using this system.
This airbox was designed with both form and function in mind. The 3 inch inlet design with a custom designed coupler allows this bolt-on system to work great with stock housing turbos, or our line of PTG turbos.
- 100% Light Weight "Prepreg" Carbon Fiber Construction
- 90% Larger Panel Filter
- Factory Turbo & PTG Turbo Compatible
- 3" Inlet Design Allows for Increased Airflow
- No Check Engine Lights
- 25whp gain on Tune and Downpipe Car
- Up to 100whp Gains on PTG-1000 Equipped Cars
- Up to 150whp Gains on PTG-X Equipped Cars
- Inner Carbon Airbox Lid
- Outer Carbon Airbox Lid
- Left & Right Billet Aluminum Intake Duct Brackets
- Billet Bypass Valve Adapters
- Two Reducer Couplers
- Two Clamps
- Single Custom PTG High Flow Panel Filter
- Installation Hardware & Clamps